ASEPTIC PLUS+ DISINFECTANT, 5 GALLON CONTAINER
- It is a fragrance-free, EPA-registered hospital grade disinfectant
- Kills 30+ bacteria and viruses including those causing MRSA, Norovirus, H1N1, E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria
- NSF-certified food surface sanitizer– no rinse required
- Kills and prevents mold and mildew for up to 7 months.
- Eliminates odors at their source
- Proven allergen eliminator
- Antimicrobial control for HVAC, carpet and more
BACKED BY THE CARPET AND RUG INSTITUTE.
ASEPTIC PLUS+ IS AN EPA-REGISTERED HOSPITAL-GRADE DISINFECTANT FOR USE BY ANYONE WHO WANTS THEIR ENVIRONMENT TO BE CLINICALLY CLEAN.®
- Ready to use, no mixing required—just spray, wipe or fog
- Allow to dry and in 60-seconds or less, odor has disappeared
- Non corrosive, non-irritating to the skin, for use on colorfast fabrics
- Product lasts for 12-months after opening; 24-month shelf-life when stored at room-temperature
- Aseptic Health is currently developing products for use in personal care and healthcare
HOW ASEPTIC PLUS+ WORKS
Aseptic Plus+ kills microbes by chemically altering certain amino acids that contain sulfur. The amino acids are important building blocks in the proteins that help to form cell walls. When these proteins are destroyed, the cell wall ruptures and the organism dies. In the chemical reaction, Aseptic Plus+ takes on an electron from the amino acid and reverts back to a chlorite ion. The amino acid gives up an electron, which causes oxidation. Unlike other products containing chloride dioxide, our formula has been stabilized to be effective for up to two years.
To view examples of testing results conducted by independent government certified GLP labs, hospital clinical trails, and university studies on bacteria and virus control, and mold remediation of building materials